Ugreen USB C Charger 100W 4 Port PD Charger with 3 USB C Ports & 1 USB A port for legacy Devices. Suitable for MacBooks including the 2021 models, M1 Models, iPhones, Samsung Super Fast Charger 45W & basically every modern device out there.
- 100W Max Power Delivery: Put your old power bricks away, UGREEN USB C charger provides an enormous 100W of charging power, which is enough to charge 2 USB-C laptops and 2 smartphones at the same time.
- High-Speed Charging: Connect a single USB-C device to get a 100W max charge, providing fast and efficient charging for laptops, tablets, phones. Fully charge a 16-inch MacBook Pro 2021 in just 1.5 hours.
- 4 Port USB Charging Station: Comes with 3 USB C ports and a standard USB-A port, when you connect 4 devices, power will be distributed efficiently between both ports to ensure optimum charging current.
- GaN Tech USB C Charger: Adopt the latest GaN Tech for better power and performance, which makes our charger smaller in size and lower temperature in operation, without generating excess heat.
- Wide Compatibility: UGREEN USB charging station provides fast charging to virtually all USB-A and USB-C phones, tablets, laptops, and more, including the 16-inch/13-inch MacBook Pro, MacBook Air 2020, and 15-inch/13-inch Dell XPS.
UGREEN 100W USB C Multiport Charger for MacBook, Laptop, iPhone, iPad, and Galaxy Phones
Gone are the days when the 100W charger seems to be heavier. Nowadays, with power delivery, you can charge your powerful laptops more quickly and can also power up low-power devices such as smartphones, tablets, Chromebooks easily. If you’re ready to leave the house but your smartphone or laptop battery is low, a compatible fast charger will be able to add a decent amount of charge in a short period of time, that’s why the UGREEN charger is an ideal choice.
Q1: Why does it sometimes wake up my device when I plug in or unplug another device ?
A1: When multiple devices are connected at the same time, plugging a new device in or unplugging any of the devices from the charger will render a short charging pause for other devices. This short pause is due to the power redistribution of the charger.
Q2: How to get the best performance of all charging ports?
A2: When you need to use 3 or more of the charging ports simultaneously, to maximize the output power, it is suggested to preferentially use the C1/C2/A ports. The combination of C3 and A is not recommended because the power output would be minimal in this case.
Please Note: If you want to fast charge the laptop, please only connect to the C1 or C2 port for charging.
With a foldable plug design, the charger offers greater portability and simpler storage for you to carry in your backpack or bag on the go.
With new GaN technology, the USB C charger delivers power more efficiently, while generating less waste of energy and heat.
The 100W USB charging station charges 4 devices simultaneously with high-speed, So, there’s no need to juggle with several chargers.
Specification of UGREEN 100W GaN Charger
|USB-C1 / C2 Output||100W Max, 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A|
|USB-C3 Output||22.5W Max, 5V/3A, 9V/2.5A, 12V/1.88A|
|USB-A Output||22.5W Max, 4.5V/5A, 5V/4.5A, 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A|
|Fast Charging Protocol||PD 3.0/2.0; QC 4.0+/4.0/3.0/2.0; 5V1A; 5V/2.4A; AFC; SCP; PPS|
|Size and weight||2.72 x 2.72 x 1.3 in; 245g/8.64oz|
|Input||100-240V, 50/60Hz 2.3A Max|